Aesthetic dentistry also called as Cosmetic Dentistry is the art and science of creating beautiful smiles. The science part is limited to following the basic principles of dentistry; however the art part is the predominant and important here. It involves carving, staining and finishing each dental restoration to a life like form.
It however is not a single procedure-it encompasses a number of procedures which when used in conjunction help patients achieve a smile of their dreams. The decision to select a procedure is based on the dentist’s discretion in discussion with the patient so as to match his needs, expectations and of course the budget.
Some most common procedures include
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Cosmetic recontouring
- Crowns and bridges
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontics (ceramic braces and invisible aligners)
Is aesthetic dentistry for me?
People normally feel that aesthetic or cosmetic dental procedures are limited to models and public figures. However, anyone who is not happy with his/her current smile is a candidate for aesthetic dentistry.
How much does it cost?
Since there are a number of procedures listed, the cost will depend on the procedures you actually need.
Consult us today to have a custom made aesthetic dentistry treatment plan for u!!
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »