Basal Dental Implants (From start to finish in 72hrs)
These are immediate loading implants similar to the screws used in orthopedic surgery. Conventional implants are placed in spongy (soft) bone, these basal implants are anchored in the cortical bone (hardest bone).
This makes the implants highly stable and suitable for immediate loading. Moreover basal implants are single piece structures made of biocompatible titanium alloy which eliminates the instances of abutment loosening seen in conventional implants.
- Basal Implants follow the protocol of immediate loading unlike conventional implants which need a healing time of 3 to 6 months before the actual crown can be placed.
- Basal implants can be placed in “no bone” cases which in normal routine would need extensive bone augmentation procedures using bone grafts. This not only increases the cost but also the time duration during which the patient has to stay without teeth.
- Basal implants have been demonstrated to be successful even in patient with severe periodontal diseases.These implants can be immediately placed and loaded even in periodontal cases.
- Basal Implants are indicated even in smokers and those with controlled diabetes.
- Since basal implants are smooth surfaced, the incidence of peri-implantitis or infection around the implant is almost negligible.
- The dental implants are placed with a least invasive flapless technique, so the post-operative recovery is quick.
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »