Clear Path Aligners
These aligners are an alternative to treat teeth alignment problems without having to wear braces. There is no upper age for treatment, the minimum age limit being 14 years.
These aligners are transparent and hence invisible. Most of the patients with teeth malalignment, especially adults do not want to wear braces due to pain, irritation, discomfort and particularly due to social inhibitions. If such is your case, this is the right choice for you. They also offer predictable results visualization even before the treatment begins.
Getting started with the treatment:Using your records (impressions, photos and X-rays), a complete treatment plan is formulated. Once completed, the patient is able to preview the projected results of the treatment in "treatment set-up,"- a computer representation of your teeth before and after treatment.
Only when the patient is satisfied with the projected results, the actual process of fabrication begins. The technology uses latest digital technology to craft the aligners with highest precision.
Progress Wearing Your Aligners
- The aligners are to be worn all the time, except while eating and drinking or during daily tooth care, such as brushing and flossing.
- The aligners are so clear they are barely noticeable so they won't have an impact on your day to day life.
- The aligners are changed after every fixed interval to compensate for the corrective tooth movement.
- Aligner by aligner, you'll be able to see the difference as your teeth slowly adjust and align to the target result.
Invisible: These aligners are made of FDA approved transparent medical grade plastic, made by RaintreeEssix, Inc. USA and hence virtually invisible.
Traditional braces (metal) are normally associated with unattractive appearance. Braces compromise oral hygiene by making it more difficult to brush and floss. These problems can result in tooth decay and periodontal damage if meticulous hygiene is not followed.
Moreover, once bonded to teeth, the traditional braces cannot be removed if the patient wants, for certain social events and functions.
So, if you have been planning to correct the alignment of your teeth without wearing braces, contact us today!
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »