Cosmetic Dental Surgeries
Excessive Gingival Display
This can be a significant esthetic dilemma for many patients. The condition usually presents as incomplete exposure of crown portion of the tooth and a high lip line, which causes a "gummy smile". The cause is delayed migration of the gum margin apically during eruption. When full exposure of the crown portion of the tooth is achieved surgically, there is dramatic improvement in esthetics by the concomitant lengthening of the teeth and reduction of the gingival exposure.
If you are conscious of your smile due to the blackish appearance of the gums instead of the normal coral pink color, consider yourself to be a candidate for this cosmetic procedure. The condition is caused by excessive presence of certain pigment producing cells called melanocytes in the gum tissue. The treatment simply involves scraping of the superficial layer of the gum to remove the pigmentation. The results are evident within 7 days of healing.
Receding gum tissue: Worried about your receding gum tissue? Relax. With the recent advances in dentistry it is now possible to cover the tooth area exposed by recession. (For details see section "Gum Diseases and Recession")
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »