Crooked Tooth Correction
The treatment of choice for correction of crooked teeth is based on the following factors:
- Age of the patient: This is perhaps the most important consideration. For kids and young adults, orthodontics should be used as the treatment modality. For old people, working people where the patient does not want to wear braces, cosmetic treatment may be considered.
- Time factor: For those needing immediate results, cosmetic dentistry is the solution since orthodontic treatment may need months to a year to achieve the desired results.
Severity of the problem
Mild to moderate corrections can be achieved by cosmetic Dentistry, moderate to severe cases by Orthodontics. However extremely severe cases or cases where jaw alignment is the cause can be corrected by cosmetic surgeries only.
- Treatment options: Orthodontics; It is the most preferred and advised treatment modality since the patient’s own teeth can be moved into a place to achieve the cosmetic results. There is no age for treatment as age is no longer the limiting factor. Eversince the clear aligners became available, this treatment option has gained popularity in the adults. The only drawback is the time required for the treatment.
For more details kindly visit
- Cosmetic Dentistry: This option involves bringing the teeth into alignment by using crowns, veneers, bonding and recontouring. This is the preferred modality when very few teeth are misaligned, immediate result are needed or when patient rejects the orthodontic modality. This is not the preferred for children as the teeth might need to be grinded.
For more details please visit
- Cosmetic Surgery: This option is limited to cases when abnormality in jaw relation exists which in turn places the teeth in an abnormal relation. In such cases jaw corrective surgery such as Orthognathic surgery needs to be performed to align the teeth properly.
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »