Dentistry as practiced today is in dramatic contrast to what it was just a few years back. Previously it was limited to treating toothaches (mostly by extraction) or replacing missing teeth by dentures.
Today, extractions no longer are the treatment of choice. The emphasis has shifted to restorative dentistry: to restore each and every tooth. Newer restorative techniques of bonding and post can now save teeth which otherwise would need extraction.
A large number of patients presenting today report cosmetic dental problems which needs to be addressed by one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures. More and more people want teeth whitening procedures. People have become a lot more conscious of their smiles and ask for veneers.
Implant Dentistry has gain new heights in popularity and has truly revolutionized the practice of dentistry. As dentist we can now provide fixed teeth to patients with few to complete missing teeth.
Similarly there has been a similar improvement in the availability of dental materials and equipments. Right from digital imaging, practice management software, lasers, microscope, rotary instrumentation, --all have contributed a lot to the efficiency and hence success rate of dental procedures. We now have a range of treatment options for any dental problem.
Kid’s dentistry which was completely ignored before has been given a lot of attention. Since primary or milk teeth lay the foundation for the permanent teeth, a lot of emphasis is now given to preserve them till they are replaced. Parents are getting increasingly aware of it and get their children for check-ups regularly and opt for treating and saving the primary teeth rather than just extracting them.
Orthodontic treatment which was previously limited to children has now broken the age limitations. The introduction of clear aligners had made even adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to correct their teeth alignment.
Geriatric Dentistry or the dentistry for seniors has also gained popularity. The treatment is no longer restricted to extractions and dentures. With proper care and professional help more and more seniors now have their own teeth. For missing teeth, implants have become the treatment of choice. This has dramatically improved the quality of life of the senior population.
With these advances not only we as a dentist have benefited, at the same time the patients too have. The advent of more comfortable dental chairs, newer anesthetic and sedation techniques and instruments, have improved the patient’s intra-operative experience and reduced the chair time for the patient.
So, if you are looking forward to have any dental treatment, come forward and take the advantage of the latest advances!
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »