Full Mouth Rehabilitation
It is ideally advised to visit your dentist every 6 months. This is so because most dental problems are slowly progressive. Constant monitoring every 6 months ensures that small problems are diagnosed and treated while they are still small. However, when left untreated, multiple dental problems can arise, resulting in major dental health issues. Your smile may look all right on the outside, but major problems may be occurring within
Age related changes in your teeth and gums are another major cause. As we age, there is wearing of healthy tooth structure with the result teeth become sensitive and attrited. There is a loss of vertical facial height with attrition resulting in an "old age" appearance and pain in TM joint.
The answer to such widespread dental problems scattered throughout the mouth is full mouth rehabilitation. With full mouth rehabilitation approach, vertical facial height can be restored, alleviating the TMJ pain and simultaneously restoring the smile and teeth function.
Customized Treatment with Remarkable Results
Each patient is different and so are their dental needs. Keeping this in mind, every full mouth rehabilitation treatment plan is custom tailored to each patient. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to dental care, and our dentists work closely with the patient to ensure that our patients get nothing less than perfection!
Treatments for Various Dental Problems
Our team of cosmetic and restorative dentist uses a combination of dental treatments to meet your needs.
- For tooth decay and tooth damage, we can use dental fillings, root canal treatment, inlays, onlays, post cores or dental crowns.
- Missing single or multiple teeth can be replaced with dental crowns and bridges, dentures, or best by dental implants.
- Gum problems are addressed by scaling, root planning or in advanced cases by periodontal surgery with bone grafting.
- Anterior teeth cosmetic issues are taken care of by veneers and lumineers.
- Temporo-mandibular joint problems are taken care with special splints and TMJ treatments.
- During your mouth reconstruction consultation at our practice, all the needed dental procedures and the various treatment options will be discussed and explained to you in great detail
Maintenance of a patient's smile
Every case concludes with instructions and demonstration of oral hygiene measures including brushing, flossing, and mouth rinsing. Patients are scheduled for a recall maintenance at specific intervals based on individual needs.
Learn More About Full Mouth Reconstruction
There is a lot more to discuss about restorative, cosmetic implant dentistry with regard to dental rehabilitation. So, if you are a patient who needs full mouth rehabilitation, it is important that you visit our practice so that all these matters can be discussed with you in detail. To schedule a consultation, contact our dental clinic practice today. We would be really happy to assist and guide you with these matters in more detail.
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »