Smile Makeover- The art of designing perfect smiles
Your smile is an important part of your personality. It is one of the first things that people notice about you. A charming smile can open doors and break down barriers that stand between you and a fuller and confident life. However, if you’re not completely happy with your smile, perhaps it’s time to get a new one!
We have prepared a questionnaire to help you grade your most valuable asset - Your smile.
- Are you happy with the appearance of your teeth and smile?
- Are you shy to give a broad smile when talking to others or posing for a photograph or use your lips to cover some aspect of your smile?
- Do you compare your smile with those of models and wish you had a similar smile?
- Are your teeth sparkling white or are they somewhat yellow, dark, or stained?
- Do you have teeth that are crooked, uneven, or out of alignment?
- Do you have spaces between any of your teeth?
- Do your front teeth protrude or overlap?
- Are the edges of your teeth worn flat, giving you an 'older' smile?
- Do any of your teeth appear short or too small or too large?
- Do you have any old crowns that appear to have dark edges at the top or that don't really look natural in color or size?
- Do you have a "gummy" smile -- showing too much gum tissue or having gums that are too thick?
- Do you have any grey, black or silver dental fillings in your teeth?
This questionnaire would give you a quite fair assessment of your smile.
Since not one shape or look of teeth will be perfect for everyone, every smile has to be individually designed and crafted. Simply stated, a smile design is a single or combination of procedures that, when used together by a dentist not only trained in their use but also artistically inclined, will get your smile looking the finest it ever has. The goal is to re-design a smile that fits you, is beautiful, strong, natural looking and onsiders your desires.
What is it that makes a smile perfect?
This is a question that millions of people ask themselves whenever they look in the mirror. No doubt teeth are a central part of every smile but besides teeth there are several other important components to a perfect smile; facial form, lip and cheek shape, tooth shape, size, color and spacing- it takes a synergy of all parts of a person’s face in order to create the perfect smile.
What can you expect in a smile design treatment?
In a smile design procedure, following anomalies/irregularities will be taken care of Change in size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth can be achieved by dental porcelain veneers, bonding, cosmetic contouring or orthodontics
Unattractive spaces/gaps between teeth could be closed up with dental porcelain veneers, bonding or orthodontics.
Improve or correct bites – by braces
Lighten or brighten the color of your teeth with cosmetic dentistry procedures such as Zoom teeth whitening, porcelain veneers or bonding
Decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth may be addressed with dental porcelain veneers, bonding, porcelain inlays/onlays or dental crowns
Missing tooth or teeth may be substituted with dental implants or dental bridges
Old and unattractive silver fillings may be replaced with tooth-colored fillings (composite resin) for more aesthetic and natural appearance.
Gummy Smile correction - Through cosmetic dentistry the gum line could be raised through a procedure called, gum contouring. This dental cosmetic procedure could give a new improved outlook to your face.
Now if you wish to change, improve or enhance your smile, contact us…..now!!
Your new smile is just a click away!
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »