Your smile is the way you greet the world. A beautiful healthy smile not only looks good but it also increases your self-confidence.
Your teeth gradually get discolored overtime by aging as well as by the consumption of tea, coffee, colas, tobacco, red wine and even some medications. While the routine cleaning does remove some lighter stains, most discolorations need a professional help to restore your healthy white smile.
With Zoom! Teeth Whitening, you can lighten your teeth up to eight shades in less than an hour. Zoom is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment. In fact, over 10 million patients have already used Zoom to achieve brighter, healthier smiles.
Get ready to Zoooooooom!
The zoom! whitening procedure is simple and painless. It begins with a short preparation to isolate your lips and gums. The zoom! Clinician then applies the proprietary Zoom whitening gel, which is activated by a specially designed light. Teeth typically become at least 6-8 shades whiter, sometimes even more. A five-minute fluoride treatment completes the procedure. You'll be simply amazed with the results.
With so many different whitening products on the market, it's easy to get confused. So here are the facts you need to know before you commit.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes. Clinical studies have shown that whitening your teeth with carbamide or hydrogen peroxide under the supervision of a dental professional is safe for teeth and gums.
What are the side effects?
The most common side effect is tooth and gum sensitivity. Your dentist is your best resource to ensure that you are a good candidate for whitening and that you are using the right concentration of whitening formula. Philips Zoom at-home whitening products have two mild desensitizing agents, potassium nitrate and Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), to minimize tooth sensitivity
How does the Zoom! In-Office System work?The Zoom! light-activated whitening gel's active ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide. As the Hydrogen Peroxide gel is broken down, oxygen enters the enamel and dentin, bleaching colored substances while the structure of the tooth is unchanged. The Zoom! light aids in activating the Hydrogen Peroxide and helps it penetrate the surface of the tooth. A study has shown that use of the Zoom! lamp increases the effectiveness of the Zoom! gel by 33% or more, giving an average improvement of eight shades.
What's the difference between OTC whitening solutions and Philips Zoom?
Over-the-counter whitening products are not customized to your needs. With Philips Zoom, the whitening process is tailored to your needs by your dentist
How long will my Zoom whitening results last?
TWhitening treatments help to reduce existing stains, but through consumption of coffee, soft drinks or just through natural aging, your teeth may eventually become discolored again. Maintenance whitening can help combat recurring discoloration. Only Philips Zoom at-home whitening products include ACP, which has been shown to help reduce whitening fade-back.
How long does it take?
With Philips Zoom, your teeth will be visibly whiter in one day. With Zoom in-office, you will achieve up to eight shades whiter in 45 minutes.
Whatever the cause of dental emergency, be sure to contact us immediately!
After Tooth Whitening Care
Zoom! Teeth Whitening is designed to keep your teeth looking white for a long time. However, to improve the longevity of your tooth whitening, be sure to brush and floss daily.
See how you'd look with whiter teeth by downloading the free Zoom iPhone and iPad App.
No more guesswork! Use a new or existing photo to see how you would look with whiter teeth. It's quick and easy - just search for Philips Zoom in the App Store.
- After years of hiding my smile behind my hand, I can now smile with confidence!! Thank you Dr. Garg for giving me a bright new smile. I love my porcelain veneers- they look and feel so natural. Thanks so much.
- Today I am extra cautious about brushing and flossing daily because I am proud of my teeth and I want them to stay looking good. It's also the best way I can think of to show my respect for Dr. Garg's work.
- Perfection is Dr. Garg's goal and he achieves it. I admire, respect and appreciate that. My experience at Dr. Garg's Dental centre has been excellent. They are the best dentist I have ever come across.
- My smile is a testimonial of Dr. Garg's artistry, workmanship and commitment to excellence.
- Dr. Garg provided us with outstanding and professional dental care. Be it routine or advanced dentistry, His attention to detail is exemplary. I appreciate Dr. Garg and his friendly knowledgeable staff, and thank him for my new smile
- After years of being dissatisfied with my smile, I did a little research and chose Dr. Garg to help me. I am so pleased with the results that I would recommend him to any body.
- My experience with Dr. Garg was amazing. I was extremely nervous but Dr.Garg and his staff made me comfortable. I wouldn't trust my smile to any other dentist.
- I am very pleased with how natural my teeth look and I smile with confidence. It really feels great with the compliments I receive.
- What a difference you have made in my life? That's how I can summarize Dr. Garg's contribution. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the best of luck.
- I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Garg. They really go the extra mile to provide a comfortable and pleasant experience. Dr. Garg uses the latest technology and is uncompromising in his desire to get the best results. I highly recommend them.
- Today I have nine teeth in my mouth that are naturally replaced by implants. I feel more attractive, improving my speech, greater comfort and greater ability to chew food naturally.
- Going to the dentist had always been scary for me. Thanks to Dr. Garg and his team _ I now look forward to my dental appointments. I would recommend them to everybody I know. Keep up the good work!!
- Dr. Garg is kind, caring and compassionate. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. This makes you feel like he cares about you and wants you to feel comfortable. He is is the best dentist I've ever had.
Smile Gallery »